The 100 days of the 100DaysOfHomeLab challenge are over now.
During this time I have introduced some new technologies and services into my setup and extended my existing knowledge. Some of the things I learned and built during this time are now also in use in other environments.
What’s left are some started complex projects and projects that didn’t get finished or won’t get finished that fast. Like a patch automation that can really patch everything in the setup or the monitoring stack.
New technologies deployed/tested:
- Argo CD
- Ansible Collections
- Pushover for Alerting
- Prometheus Alerting Rules
- Mimic 3 and Myroft AI
- Caddy based static site hosting
- MkDocs with Material theme
- Ansible playbooks with Hashi Vault and Netbox
- Tailwind website theme added Blog part
- Added much services to Proemtheus
- Prometheus alerting via Signal
- Extended Uptime Kuma and added IPv6 support
- Much Grafana dashborad building
- Build GitLab Webhook support for Argus
- Extended Home Assistant with SmartPlugs
- Deployed Argus
- Moved Stuff to K3s Cluster